The BCCC has established an expert Small Business and Agribusiness Advisory Panel (Panel) to provide it with advice and guidance on small business and agribusiness banking matters.
The BCCC has appointed the following five Panel members:
- Alexandra Hordern – Director of Advocacy at the Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman
- Jeff Caldbeck – Chief Executive Officer, Rural Financial Counselling Service NSW (Central West)
- Neil Slonim – Former banker and theBankDoctor
- Denis McMahon – Senior Solicitor, Farm & Rural Legal Service (Legal Aid Queensland)
- Brett Smith – Chief Executive Officer, Rural Business Support
To find out more about the Panel and its members, follow the link below: