We’re developing our compliance priorities for our 2022–23 work program and we’d like to hear your perspective on issues that may be causing detriment to bank customers, including individual and small business customers.
Have your say
As we develop our compliance priorities for the 2022–23 work program, we’d like to hear about any new issues of public interest, or those that may be causing consumer harm.
Please consider the following questions:
- What are the key risk areas for non-compliance with the Code?
- What are the potential and actual causes of detriment to bank customers?
- What are the actual issues or barriers to compliance with the Code?
- What parts of the Code could be better explained or supported by guidance?
- What are the emerging issues where we can support and encourage compliance?
- Are there any areas of recent focus that the BCCC should continue to prioritise?
Your views will help us make sure our compliance and enforcement resources are used effectively.
Read the Consultation Paper here.
Make a submission
The BCCC invites formal submissions or general comments by email to [email protected] no later than 7 February 2022.
We appreciate this consultation period may be difficult to meet due to the holiday season. If you are not able to meet this timeframe and would like to make a submission, please contact us at [email protected]